Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Met some new friends today...

Perry and Clay have been coming by York Village since as long as I can remember and we have always exchanged pleasantries but never really conversed.  Perry deals in antiques while Clay deals in books (and Pyrex).  And they have a blog! Check it out!  They have some beautiful finds on their site. (Yeah, yeah. I know I overuse the exclamation mark.)

Perry and Clay came by this evening as I was unpacking some neglected crystal stemware and asked me if I would be interested in a pair of wall sconces he had  Anyway, we got to talking and I was intrigued by all these guys do but even more intrigued by all these guys KNOW. It made me tired just thinking about all the time they spend on the road buying and selling goods. Perry looked at the stemware I'd been unpacking and told me what it was - far better than my description "stemware" .





Visit Perry and Clay at TwoGuysAntiques.

No comments:

Counter